As part of the process to join or to renew your membership you will be asked to agree to the following statements, which we have been asked to draw to your attention. Hopefully this will not be a problem for any existing members or those who wish to join! In addition to paying your membership the Terms and Conditions of Membership are :-
- To be bound by and abide by the Party Constitution and the Rules of your Association.
- To sustain and promote the objects and values of the Conservative Party and the stated objects of your Association.
- To do nothing, including declaring opinions, which is in conflict with the purpose, objects and values of the Conservative Party. Expressing disagreement with the policies of the Party shall not constitute conduct which brings or is likely to bring the Party into disrepute.
- To engage in no conduct which brings or is likely to bring the Party or any Conservative Association into disrepute.
- Not to use social media in an abusive way or abuse any person on social media.
- To be a member or supporter of no other UK-registered political party nor a supporter of any candidate of such a party
- In addition to the above terms and conditions, to abide by all codes of conduct which may exist from time to time (however they are called) which regulate the conduct of Party members.
Approved by the Board of the Conservative Party